Mama Feelsgood aren’t exhibiting there this year but a lot of companies we like and know are and i was thinking i might pop up with baby Erin and see what’s occuring.
When i say pop up it isn’t quite that simple as we are based in Bristol so would have to catch the train as i don’t do motorways ( i do have a good reason which a bit too gross to share) although i haven’t looked into the cost of a train ticket , i won;t expect it to be cheap but i think i might be shocked at the inflated price.
Any hooo we could meet for a cuppa tea & a bun 🙂
So i was wondering if any of you guys were thinking of going? Here’s the info about it:
The Baby Show 22 – 24 October 2010, Earls Court, London
An essential part of having a baby!
Show highlights include
- Celebrity mum Myleene Klass live on stage on Friday 22 October 2010
- Fisher-Price Creche packed full of all the latest toys for all ages and stages
- Tesco Baby & Toddler Club BabySafe Academy
- Tommy’s Meet the Midwives & Health Visitors Centre sponosred by Caffeine Free Diet Coke
- Live recipe demonstrations with the Sainsbury’s Try Team
- Baby London presents Boutique Baby
- Search for the Face of The Baby Show 2011
- Expert speakers including Annabel Karmel, Clare Byam-Cook and Prima Baby’s Jo Tantum
New exhibitors and features are being added all the time so make sure you come back soon to see what’s new!
Why not sign up to our Newsletter so you can get all the latest Show news including fantastic money saving offers, family fun and expert advice and information